Sunday, November 3, 2013

12 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 12 Weeks





Total weight gain/loss: Going to doctor on Friday so we shall see...im hoping I gained a bit!
 
  Maternity clothes? Just because I can, I wear the pants all the time
 
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Depends on the day, I get a second wind around 5pm
 
Best moment this week:  Eating food and keeping it down

Miss Anything?  Patience...I snap so easily!
 
Movement: Just small wiggles-nothing prominent yet. Feels like a bubble wand going through my belly, and feel it more at night when Im laying down

Food cravings:  Orange Juice

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just random smells

Have you started to show yet: Some say so, but I think its bloat/fat

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still aboard the Hot Mess Express


Looking forward to: Next prenatal
  appointment FRIDAY!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment