Sunday, October 27, 2013

11 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 11 Weeks




Total weight gain/loss: Down a total of  27lbs but doctor isnt too concerned, yet...although he told me to make it my goal to gain 10lbs by Thanksgiving
 
  Maternity clothes? Just because I can, I wear the pants all the time

 
Stretch marks? discovered a new one on my right breast...yay

Sleep:  I cannot stay awake past 9pm and wake up by 6 even on weekends

Best moment this week: Felt the baby move-and was confirmed with an ultrasound in the ER (all is fine, I was just dehydrated)

Miss Anything?  My patience and appetite

 
Movement: Just small wiggles-nothing prominent yet. Feels like a bubble wand going through my belly, and feel it more at night when Im laying down

Food cravings:  spicy anything this week

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Poop-which is great cause I work with infants/toddlers


Have you started to show yet: Some say so, but I think its bloat/fat

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still aboard the Hot Mess Express


Looking forward to: Next prenatal
November 8th
 

No comments:

Post a Comment