Sunday, November 10, 2013

13 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 13 Weeks







Total weight gain/loss: I'm down another 8lbs (from last prenatal appointment) but the nausea is pretty much gone, so fingers crossed I dont lose anymore! Goal:to gain 10 by Christmas!
 
Maternity clothes? the pants are a must, the shirts meh, I have em so I wear em
 
Stretch marks? Nothing new

 
Sleep:  In bed, asleep by 9 most nights, but I do get up at 5am and work a 10+ hour day
 
Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat on Friday at the doctors-healthy  164bpm

Miss Anything?  Sushi-Ive been REALLY craving it! Oh and coffee, which I know I can have but wont to be safe
 
Movement: I feel more and more each day-I told the nurse where to put the doppler and the babe moved and I directed the doppler to right spot (also assured me I'm not crazy haha)

Food cravings:  Orange Juice and Taco bell-yes together

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just random smells

Have you started to show yet: Some say so, but I think its bloat/fat

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, but they FALL off all the time now!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still aboard the Hot Mess Express


Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving, yumm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment