Sunday, September 15, 2013

5 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 5 Weeks



Total weight gain/loss:Down 3lbs

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but definitely need my "fat" pants thanks to bloating

Stretch marks? No new ones!

Sleep: Sleep is great when I can stay asleep! Wake up 2-3 times a night to go to bathroom, and it takes me forever to fall asleep each and every time

Best moment this week: having my hCG numbers more than double (meaning healthy pregnancy,so far!)

Miss Anything? A tasty beer or two...and COFFEE

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Water-constantly thirsty and drink literally a gallon a day, also candy corn, I'm in luck its in season right now!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Breathing...nothing in particular, just hits me randomly

Have you started to show yet: nope

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional wreck-happy one moment, sobbing the next, thanks hormones :) 

Looking forward to:  My next visit to the lab and hopefully doctor this week or next!

No comments:

Post a Comment