Monday, September 16, 2013

First Photos of Rogers' Baby



baby at 5 weeks 5 days
So last night I had a scare-there was some cramping and bleeding which led me to go into the today, they didnt hesitate to do an ultrasound and this was what I saw-my baby :) Im measuring about a week behind what I thought I "should" be but my guess is I just ovulated later. They also drew more blood to check my hCG level; last week Wednesday (9.11.13) was at a 250 and today (9.16.13) it rose to 1,090! Supposed to double every 48 hours, so my hormones are rising nicely which yet again reassures me that this is a sticky baby, thank goodness!!!

Tomorrow is Justin and my anniversary-2 years married, 9 years together. So grateful for everything life has dealt us and now given us as a "reward" :)

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment