Friday, October 4, 2013

8 Weeks Pregnant

  How far along? 8 Weeks

 
Total weight gain/loss:  Up 4lbs....damn pumpkin milkshakes hah
 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I REALLY want them, and may just because I can
 
Stretch marks? No new ones!

Sleep:   I sleep well, with bizarre dreams

Best moment this week: After a scare with some spotting, well more than spotting I went in and got to see and hear baby again-the babe grew SO much!

Miss Anything?  I feel like this is the week I want sushi, beer and caffeine more than ever

 
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Sweet and Salty-been eating a lot of chocolate covered nuts/pretzels...and SAUSAGE

Anything making you queasy or sick: I gag so much-havent thrown up this week but I gag so so so much over petty things like mud, boogers (which is great, because I work in daycare) and garbage cans

Have you started to show yet: nope

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still aboard the Hot Mess Express

 
Looking forward to: Next ultrasound on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment