Friday, September 27, 2013

7 Weeks Pregnant

  How far along?  7 Weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss:Down 4lbs (9.2 lbs total so far)
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but debating busting them out for comfort, my fat pants are back in queue
 
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep:   Comes easy this week, and naps too!
Best moment this week: Seeing and hearing the heartbeat of the babe

Miss Anything? *awkward moment* being intimate with Justin-on pelvic rest for who knows how long, been a few weeks already!

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Sweet and Salty-been eating a lot of chocolate covered nuts/pretzels...and SAUSAGE

Anything making you queasy or sick: Breathing...nothing in particular, just hits me randomly

Have you started to show yet: nope

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Super emotional over everything-This week a tree branch fell, I sobbed because it "died" and then I had a melt down about going to work...in fact daily I have what I call my "morning meltdown" reasons may vary ;)

Looking forward to: Next ultrasound in two weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment