Sunday, February 16, 2014

27 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 27Weeks





Total weight gain/loss: Same ole, same ole
 
Maternity clothes? Yessum

 
 
Stretch marks? Nothing new
 
Sleep: was a rare commodity, but not sure how much was pregnancy related-Jaelynn and I were pretty sick and spend most of the week in hospitals, but when Icould rest at home I passed out pretty quickly!

 
Best moment this week: Getting another ultrasound (no photos were printed) they were checking to see if my cervix was thinning (its not-which is GREAT) but let me peek at her and shes definitely got the same cheeks as her big sister ;)

 
Miss Anything? breathing outta my nose, not sounding like Darth Vader when I eat
 
Movement:  All the time now, more so at night

Food cravings: Anythign edible-cant seem to get enough food this week!


Anything making you queasy or sick:  Bacon, which saddens me!


Have you started to show yet: yes
 

Labor Signs:  This week is a wash, I was contracting, leaking, and well everything one doesnt wanna know but they dont think its preterm labor-thank you viruses for infecting my body and tricking us all

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, but they FALL off all the time now!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody for sure!


Looking forward to:
the final 3 months of pregnancy-bittersweet for sure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment