Tuesday, February 4, 2014

25 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 25Weeks





Total weight gain/loss: Stayed the same
Maternity clothes? Yessum
 
Stretch marks? Nothing new, but the line of dark hair is (linea nigra) is very much there!
 
Sleep: Considering its nearly 1am as I type this, I think its safe to say I am a bit of an insomniac these days...I go to bed early, I sleep for a solid 4-6 hours wake for a few than if I'm lucky nap again before work at 7am
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby MOVE out on the outside of my stomache

 
Miss Anything? Sleeping
 
Movement:  All the time now :)

Food cravings: Spicy-which isnt usual, especially for me

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Perfumes


Have you started to show yet: EVERYONE I know and dont know points it out, so I think the bump is official
 

Labor Signs: Still having contractions, but been to doctor for monitoring several times this week and its not leading anywhere-so not labor-yet! They did an fFn and it was negative which means I will NOT go into labor in next two weeks, but if the issues are still there in a couple weeks theyll retest. My cervix is looking great though, so he doesnt think itll happen much before 35 weeks

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, but they FALL off all the time now!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody for sure!


Looking forward to: Got Jaelynns "new" room organized not to just get baby girls room ready for her!




No comments:

Post a Comment